Treat Depression & Anxiety Without Medication
You might be surprised to know that clinical hypnotherapy is an accepted treatment in many fields of medicine and healthcare. Psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, mental health counselors, medical doctors, masters-level nurses, dentists and even chiropractors are using clinical hypnotherapy in their practices.
As a privately owned and independent integrative health and wellness practice located in Bloomingdale, IL, Dr. Aimee & Associates frequently uses clinical hypnotherapy to treat people with a variety of conditions. It is an accepted treatment for anxiety disorders, for depression and anxiety, for depression and eating disorders and as an anxiety treatment without medication.
By using hypnosis the aim is to:
- help you create a sense of peace, wellbeing and harmony within, so that you can deal with your challenges in a more positive and confident manner
- empower you to make positive changes
- reduce panic and fear creating an increased sense of control over your life
- prepare you mentally for success
- teach you how to gain further control over your life and yourself by using self-hypnosis
Hypnotherapy is useful in most mental health areas where you desire change and improvement, such as:
- relieving stress
- anxiety, panic
- depression such as:
- public speaking
- fear of flying
- social anxiety
- panic attacks
- performance anxiety
- performance enhancement
- stopping habits and addictions
Learn more about clinical hypnotherapy at Dr. Aimee & Associates. Call us at 630-980-1400 or fill out our online form to request an appointment. Our hypnotherapy patients come to us from Addison, IL, Carol Stream, L, Schaumburg, IL, Bartlett, IL and Bloomingdale, IL.